Monday, August 6, 2012

MHM! #obsession

Today's obsession is a new one for me.  I haven't purchased anything from these guys before but am seriously considering doing it very soon.

The company is called She Hit Pause founded by Brooklyn based, Matt Schwartz.  He takes polaroid pics then transfers them to watercolor paper creating faded, really dreamy looking prints out of his work.  They're kind of amazing and reasonably priced: www.shehitpausestudios.com; something that would make people talk if hung on your walls.

What I love about the company is that they do photo sessions too.  Sessions in which for a set price you get 100 digital images (cost of prints is extra but I know totally worth it).  Ever since I heard about it I've been imagining a really cool family photo or two that I could hang on my wall and obsess over for years to come.  I think it's time I gave them a call.  You should at least check them out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment