Thursday, July 26, 2012

SNAIL IT


This is a good one.  I hate, hate, hate when piles of mail get stacked up.  There is absolutely no need for it.  People, go through your mail before you miss an invite to a party or before you’re late on a bill.  I’m kind of obsessive about it but usually my mail is sorted (and most likely opened) by the time I’m inside of my apartment.

Personal mail gets opened first (mostly because I can’t believe I’m receiving it) and then hung on the fridge as a reminder (schedule a party, buy a present, change someone’s contact info, etc) and entered into my phone accordingly.  Junk mail is torn then thrown in the recycling.  Catalogs are put in a pile to go through – I have to read every catalog I come across (even if it’s a catalog for professional grade bicycles).  Bills get opened and tossed on top of my computer to be entered into my Bill Schedule ASAP.

It’s so simple and clutter-stopping to deal with the mail first thing.  Just go through it and get rid of it.  No more mail piles allowed!

No comments:

Post a Comment