Monday, July 30, 2012

MHM! #obsession

Today I have to give it up for Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day.  I use a few of their products here and there and I love them (if only for the scents alone - Basil is my fave).  But a bonus, the cleaners are mostly natural, and the containers are recyclable and made from 25% post consumer plastic.  I love how I can clean my apartment and not have to worry about my son putting his hand on things I've just cleaned and then in his mouth.

While there are so many products to choose from, I use the counter top spray and hand and dish soaps mainly.  I love the hand soap because it makes my hands smell delish, and the dish soap makes doing dishes worth doing.  I've tried the plug in air fresheners and am about to get some candles.  They're soy based and have extended burn time (35 hrs).  I've gotten them as gifts for friends in the past and they've given rave reviews so I know I won't be disappointed.  I figure since I love the scents so much I may as well go full tilt, no?

Check out the site if you're interested.  There are so many more products and scents that they carry.

No comments:

Post a Comment