Thursday, August 16, 2012

STAMP OF APPROVAL

I bought a return address stamp from Noteworthy Stamps a good 5 years ago.  The idea behind it was to get one for every house we ever moved to, and get a cool stamp collection along the way.  I loved it.  Only problem was I never moved.  It’s OK though because the idea still works for other reasons.  I use the stamp for every piece of mail I send – mostly personal stuff – but there are some random medical bills here and there so everyone gets a peek at our unique “family seal” with every letter from us.  And the medical community thinks we’re truly fabulous.  I forget how much I paid for the stamp; maybe no more than $40 - $50 and I’ve never had to replace ink or cartridges in over five years.  Think about the time I’m saving using it vs writing my name and address over and over.  And the stamp doesn’t take up much space – it fits right in the palm of my hand.  Perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment