Thursday, September 6, 2012

BE A USER


If it weren't for my friend Amy then my college friends and I wouldn't get together for our bimonthly dinners as bimonthly as we do (or maybe ever). You'd think I'd be the one making plans for my friends, right?  I'm too busy helping you all get organized, apparently.  No, the girls and I rely on Aims because she's really good at it, and she seems to like it too.

It takes her 3 seconds to have a small but broad selection of restaurants for us to choose from.  Once the reservation has been made and we’re sitting down to eat, she'll make recommendations of what to get (and actually order for us if we do tapas or family style).  I mean, it doesn't get better than that.  

It's not her profession, far from it, she just likes it I guess.  And I'm sure you have friends that like to do things you'd rather not deal with.  So go with it.  Use them!

2 comments:

  1. haha! I need to find someone to use!!!!!
    http://www.dawnajonesdesign.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it makes life so much easier! I'm recently discovering the joys of letting others do things for me. Luxurious, lol.

    ReplyDelete