Monday, September 10, 2012

MHM! #obsession

This week's MHM! #obsession is a jewelry collection that I've been loving for a while now.  Gioielli by Nikki Baker caught my eye a while ago because her simple yet beautiful style is something that I'm very much drawn to.  I actually have a necklace very similar to one in her "single stone" collection (but my mom made mine). www.nikkibaker.com 

Her styles are worn by celebrities and are featured in tons of magazines so you've probably seen her work maybe without even realizing it was her's.  As I sit and write this I'm debating which color combo of these gorgeous stackable rings ($95 each) I should get...and in which shape configuration.  This blog is sometimes very hard on my wallet.  And I know that once I get a set I'll want to get more, but they're meant to be worn together so I suppose I could (and will).

Check out the site today to see if anything strikes your fancy.  And keep in mind...they holidays are slowly coming upon us.


No comments:

Post a Comment