Monday, August 20, 2012

MHM! #obsession

Today's MHM! #obsession is something that I've had for a bit but actually just started using.  It's a reusable sandwich and snack bag from Resnackit ($9.99).  After going through I don't know how many plastic zip bags for my son's school lunch I decided to actually use the Resnackit that I bought him just for this purpose.

It's saving me money, helping the environment, and he loves it for some reason; maybe because it's different.  They have all different styles (snack size, sandwich size, double pouch, wrap size) and patterns: check out their site www.resnackit.com.  I can wipe it clean, hand wash it, or even throw it in the washer/dryer.  I'm definitely going to get some more and start using them for my lunches too.

Brilliant

No comments:

Post a Comment