Monday, November 26, 2012

MHM! #obsession

Economy Candy is this week's MHM.  My friend and fabulous event planner of Oh So Fab fame, Tina LaMorte, first introduced me to Economy when candy buffets were all the rage at weddings (I think they're still popular because who doesn't love a chocolate covered pretzel and bag of M&M's at the end of the night?  Let's get serious.).  But I've come to use Economy for everything because they have everything you could ever imagine.  It's like Wonka's factory but in real life.  I even bumped into Jake Gyllenhaal there once, whom I suppose could be categorized under the candy category.

Bulk candies, old fashioned candy, home made treats like chocolate covered s'mores and pretzels (a la above).  Economy is no joke.  So sometimes I'll drop by the small LES shop on a random Tuesday to get my sweet tooth fix and other times I'll go there for serious matters, like when I was making ring pop boxes for the most recent bridal shower I planned, or now for my son's birthday party which is slowly creeping up on me...for color coordinated M&M's for the favor bags of course.

Check them out either in person: 108 Rivington Street, NYC or online www.economycandy.com and you won't ever be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment