Monday, July 2, 2012

MHM! #obsession

My son is starting school today (OK, daycare but we're calling it school) and everything that he brings in the door has to be labeled.  I get it, but it's kind of ridiculous.  Like, I know what I should be going home with everyday, but whatever.  In my search to get labels that would last but be cute at the same time, I came across today's Must Have Monday!

The company is called Label Your Stuff www.labelyourstuff.com and they have every kind of customizable label that you can imagine.  Simple lunch box and bag tags, waterproof options, shoe tags, clothing labels (goodbye permanent marker), book tags, allergy labels, they've literally thought of it all.

I tried not to go too crazy with the labels because I don't want to be "that mom" but at the same time I don't want his name written all over his stuff in black marker.  That's not cool either.  I also love that the labels have customizable designs so kids feel like they're stuff is special.  Don't worry, they also have adult designs if you want a luggage tag or whatever - you don't have to walk around with a construction truck tag hanging off of your carryon.

Definitely a winner for me, and I'm pretty sure the teachers will give me a gold star for following directions.  I know school's over for everyone but camps are starting.  Definitely worth checking out the site for...    

No comments:

Post a Comment