Monday, July 9, 2012

MHM! #obsession

It's Must Have Monday time, kids!  I can't believe I didn't think of this one sooner, but most of my posts and tweets pop into my head as I go about my day.  I've been using this product for over ten years - my friend Sherry and I used to go crazy for it.  I forget who got whom addicted to it, but when we worked together it was a staple in our office.  While I was just out shopping last Friday for replacements and realized that I had to spread the word.

L'Occitane's Hand Cream with Shea Butter needs to be a staple in everyone's bag, medicine cabinet, and desk.  I keep the small 1 oz ($10) in my purse and I just bought the large 5.2 oz ($28) for my desk at work.  The formula is a unique combination of rich & light; it keeps hands perfectly moisturized without getting greasy.  And the faint powder smell is delish.  L'Occitane makes a handful of other scents in the Hand Cream too but I've yet to try them.  I've tested in store and, sure they smell great, but I hear that the formula isn't as thick.  I'm all about sticking to what I like but you should check them out for yourself: www.loccitane.com   

I used to get frustrated with the big tube because it's metal and as it wears it tends to crack (read: lotion oozes out).  In talking to the sales woman this time around she introduced me to the "Magic Key" ($5).  If it does what she says it does then it truly is magic.  You put it at the end of the tube to roll as you go (see tag in photo).  It's supposed to stop all creasing and cracking, and I bet it will really do the trick.

Like it needed to get any better?

No comments:

Post a Comment