Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I'M A LITTLE OBSESSED

I was going to make this a MHM but had to share tonight because I'm a little obsessed.  OK, maybe totally.  I finally ordered a new slash my one and only phone case ever (the "slip in" phone case that I bought under pressure 4 years ago doesn't count 1) because I never use it and 2) because it sucks).

I've dropped my phone more times than I care to admit.  OK, it's so many times that I've actually used my insurance more times than Apple should probably allow one customer to use.  My friends tease me for not having a case and I never bought a "real" one because I'm weird.  I feel like a phone case says so much about a person and I never found a pattern that screamed "Sarah!"  Everything I come across is "Eh, I'm sure I'll get sick of it in a few months" or "Yeah, that's totally not me".  And yes, I judge each and every person I see based on their phone case.  I guess I'm always waiting for the perfect case to come along, but after smashing my phone for what I thought was the final time last week I decided that I needed to get one, stat.

And then I found www.zazzle.com where you can make your OWN phone case.  Of course I immediately thought they were another cheesy "make your own" website.  You know what I'm talking about.  But they're actually pretty fantastic.  You upload a pic of whatever you want for your cover as long as it's in the proper format (check out their site for details), add a background color, text if you'd like, format it and you're done.  I ordered my case last Thursday and got it today.  They're super fast.

Now, I'm not the type to get a pic of my family (not my style) but how cool is it if you have your own "thing"?  Your own business, brand, blog.  I guarantee no one will have a phone like mine and it may even get people talking.  Check it.

1 comment:

  1. Are you frickin kidding me! How awesome is that so doing this. Thank you.
    dawnajonesdesign.com.

    ReplyDelete