Monday, September 24, 2012

MHM! #obsession

Fall's here and you know what that means.  My shows are back on!  Some are examples of amazing television, others guilty pleasures that let me pretend like I'm still in high school.  Whatevs.    

So, is it just me or has this month flown by?  I was a little shocked and then super psyched to see some of the old standbys in the DVR queue this weekend.  I had zero idea they were even starting.  For that reason, today's MHM is DVR, people.  Please, please, please, if you still don't have it do yourself a favor and get it.  It's an amazing feature that remembers when your selected shows are on when you're sure to forget (like me), and won't let you miss a thing!  You never have to rush home to watch a show again, nor do you have choose between watching a show or living your life ever again.  

It's the 21st century.  Join us.   

No comments:

Post a Comment