Monday, July 23, 2012

MHM! #obsession

My MHM! #obsession for the week is City Slips by Sporto.  As I got into the elevator to head home last Friday I glanced down at my flip flopped feet and, while I was comfy, I felt very underdressed.  I'm sure no one really cared, but I did - and I should've.

I've had my eye on these cute flats for a while and last week's episode finally pushed me over to the buying side.  They're foldable flats that you "slip" on then off as needed.  And because they're foldable you can fit them in your bag.  They also come with an expandable travel bag that you can throw your heels into once you've had enough of them and want to change into the City Slips.

For $29.95 you have your choice of colors and patterns.  Check out their site to get your own: www.cityslips.com

No comments:

Post a Comment