Monday, July 16, 2012

MHM! #obsession

It happened again: I was inspired walking down the street last week...I saw someone in flip flops (obv, it's summer) and I remembered THE best pair that I've ever owned and decided to make it this week's Must Have Monday!

The Kai Kai Montauk Arch Sandal!  It's sold online or in stores in Montauk, NY (where I got mine), Block Island, RI, or Key West, FL.  If you're lucky enough to be going to one of those relaxing vaca spots, look them up.  If not, go online and check them out at www.kaikaisandal.com.

The $60 price tag may be a little off putting for some, but it's totally worth it because you might find yourself living in these bad boys.  The suede is so comfy and the bottom of the sandal literally forms to your foot.  They're not fancy by any means (I don't recommend wearing them to any black tie affairs you have lined up) but they're perfect for heading to the beach, lounging around the house, commuting to work...that sort of thing.  I'm falling in love all over again just talking about them.  I'll need to reorder before summer's over!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment