Monday, December 24, 2012

MHM! #obsession


From the time I was in college through my early twenties, I would use any excuse to wear false eyelashes.  Night out?  Done.  Senior week? No brainer.  Nice dinner?  Check.  Then I got older, made more money, and had more “grown up” places to go.  Weddings, work events, more sophisticated nights out with friends (yeah, sure). 

That’s when I discovered eyelash extensions, this week's MHM!  Sure, they’re more expensive (expect to pay about $100-$200 depending where you go) but they’re worth it – they last at least a week and they look real.  And they’re fun.  With the holiday season upon us, I was thinking about making an appointment for myself because…why not?  ‘Tis the season, as they say.  Never know when a party may strike.

No comments:

Post a Comment