Thursday, September 13, 2012

TAKE COMMAND


I’ve recently become captivated with Command 3M products, as one of their commercials is on during a show my son watches.  Of course, I DVR everything and used to fast forward through the commercial break between the two 10 minute cartoons but now my son insists on watching the commercials too.  Whatever. 

So they got me.  Their perfectly placed time slot during kids’ cartoons actually worked.  Go figure.  I zoned in one day and a light bulb went off.  Huh.  One of those clips would be great to hang my dish gloves under the sink.  And the Velcro tabs would be pure magic for hanging my mom’s door mirror vs. the screw debacle we tried.  And a hook!  A hook would be perfect for my hairdryer under the bathroom sink.

But while I’ll never use the products to decorate my house like the overly thrilled woman in the commercial does (I mean, at one point she literally covers her daughter’s bedroom walls with hooks and actually looks excited about it).  I think the room looks worse off than when she started but whatevs.  I am excited to look for a Command Damage Free Hanging Solutions Center at a store near me as the announcer suggests.

I’ll let you know how it all works out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment