Monday, August 13, 2012

MHM! #obsession

Today's Must Have Monday #obsession are paper clips.  Oh yeah, paper clips.  But cool ones...read on.

I first came across these quirky moustache paper clips while out shopping at the Container Store, then found them again online at www.paper-source.com so I'm sure there are a few other spots that carry them.  Now, I can't say for certain who makes them (Paper Source doesn't say) but the company is genius in my eyes.  It's fun to be silly sometimes and I know there are some of you out there who still use paper occasionally, no?

Check out the pics below - they also make a bicycle version and I think I remember seeing numbers as well.  You get a set of 5 for $5.  A total novelty but think of the smiles you'll spread while using them.  Who says the fun stuff needs to be reserved for the kids??

Keep your eyes open in stores near you and grab some for yourself.  And if anyone can figure out the brand before I can, feel free to post...I feel bad not giving credit.

No comments:

Post a Comment