Monday, May 14, 2012

Must Have Mondays! #obsession

Monday's are now officially Must Have Mondays! (MHM)...because I said so.

I'll post my obsession of the week and encourage you to do the same.  Obsession being product, store, idea...anything that helps you keep your life together.  I love getting out there and finding new tips so I'm not afraid of running out of ideas...I don't think.

Email (sarah@wildlyorganizedblog.com) or tweet (@wildlyorganized) me your obsession of the day/week (I'll give you the week) and I'll put my faves here on the blog.  Of course blog posts are always welcomed too.  This'll be fun, and it's like being a good Samaritan.  Two birds.


My MHM!:
Nanny Poppinz - For all the working parents out there. Emergency kid care when you need it. Pro sports teams use ‘em so they must be good. Call now!
http://www.nannypoppinz.com  1-877-262-6694 (select cities nationwide)

I honestly just used them today for the first time and the nanny they sent (Jackie) was amazing.  She showed up early, did the dishes, oh and my son loved her ;)  Can't beat it.

MHM!  Keep it real.

No comments:

Post a Comment