Monday, June 4, 2012

MHM! #obsession

Today's Must Have Monday is Kiss Nail Dress - a sticker manicure, basically.  I got more compliments from these nails than from any other manicure I’ve ever had in my life.  I went into my nail salon for a pedicure and even the manicurists couldn’t get over my fingers (I kind of felt bad showing them off).

Inspired by my nieces (trendsetters as kids usually are), I went out and bought these cute stickers for $8.99 in my drugstore.  They were kind of tricky to get just right for a perfectionist such as myself (plus I have skinny fingers so I had to cut every single one just so to fit each nail), but once I was done I loved the results.  And they lasted almost two weeks (including a beach trip with salt water and sand – not bad).  It was fun and different and a conversation starter everywhere I went. 

I saw yesterday that Sally Hansen makes a bunch of styles too.  I’m definitely up for it again, it’s only a matter of deciding which fun pattern to try next.

I took this picture JUST before the stickers came off (which was super easy) so you can see how well they held up...

No comments:

Post a Comment