Monday, October 1, 2012

MHM! #obsession

The cold weather outside and the dry heat inside only means one thing for my son...eczema ("Eczema? Gross!") $1 for anyone who knows that movie.  The poor kid gets spots all over his legs, back, and arms each winter.  It wasn't until last winter that we finally found something that works for him...today's MHM!

Neosporin Eczema Essentials.  It's a lotion formulated with colloidal oatmeal to treat the rash.  For anyone with eczema you know what I mean.  You literally see a difference with this stuff in a day, it's that good.  You can get it for about $10-$13 depending on where you buy.  They also make a body wash that I'm totally going to pick up now that my son is almost 3 and "asserting his independence" at every turn - which includes wiping the lotion off after I put it on.



No comments:

Post a Comment